How do these patches work?
- These are small, adhesive patches that absorb pus and oil from acne blemishes.
- Provide a healing, moist environment.
- Protect the area from bacterial contamination by lowering the pH levels thereby creating an acidic environment.
- Deliver active ingredients such as salicylic acid or tea tree oil, both of which are very effective in acne treatment.
How to use?
- Cleanse your face and gently pat your face with a facial tissue / face towel.
- Apply the patch onto the zit.
- Leave it overnight.
- Remove the patch slowly and repeat the process if needed.
These patches claim that it could be used every day and that…
This is only a snippet of a Health Article written by TheHealthLook
Read Full Article
This Content is Generated from RSS Feeds, if your content is featured and you would like to be removed, please Contact Us With your website address and name of site you wish to be removed from.
You can control what content is distributed in your RSS Feed by using your Website Editor.